Monday, November 2, 2009

~Unknown Blessings~

When I arrived at work this morning and turned my calendar to the new month of November, I found this bit of wisdom waiting for me:

Give thanks
for unknown blessings
already on their way.
-Native American saying
That made me think of Jeremiah 29:11:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
With a promise like that, how could I not be thankful for Unknown Blessings?
~Allow yourselves to be blessed my friends!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Amy, thanks for this post. It came at a perfect time.

Finding Pam said...

Lovely blessings for today's post.

~Kristen~ said...

Thank you for this sweet friend!!! Words we all need to hear!!! xoxo

Nicki Meier said...

What a great post Amy...so often they are words we forget.