Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is it too EaRlY for HaLLoWeen crafts?


Is it too early for Halloween crafts? I don't think so!!! The 4th of July is over, it is hotter 'n HADES outside and I'm dreaming of a serious cold front. That is plenty to get me in the Halloween/Fall crafting mood.


A while ago a saw a BOO sign that someone had created. I wish I could remember where I saw so I could give cred for the idea.


I picked up some chip board letters from Hobby Lobby and I had everything else I needed.


I used black satin finish spray paint, some Halloween papers, modge podge, an acrylic sealer, some tulle, and some "spooky" little doodads I had in my craft room. And here's is what I created to hang on my door come October. I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Too stinkin' cute! And NO it is never too early for fall crafts! 96 days until Halloween!

~Kristen~ said...

Yep! What Carol said! It is NEVER too early!!!

I loooooove your sign and I am so going to need to copy you!!! :-)

Jenny said...

That is adorable Miss Amy.

Alison @ mommadidit.blogspot.com said...

Too cute! I agree that it isn't too early to be working on fall/halloween. My girls' costumes are already in the works. And I am working on Christmas stockings.

makeitworkordowithout.blogspot.com