Friday, August 6, 2010

~thrifting finds!~

I haven't posted my thrift store finds in a while. Here's a few:

This one still has thrift store dust on it. I don't know if this is an old jar or not. It is gallon sized and the lid is nice and rusty. I wanted it because as a little girl we used to get milk from a friend's dairy in jars like this. I plan to use this in my craft room. Maybe it will hold spools of thread.

I'm not sure what I'll do with these. I want to use them as decor, but I'm still working on how. Should I leave them as is or upstyle them in some way? Any suggestions? LOVE the lids!!

I know EXACTLY how this one will be used! Hot Chocolate for football games! Can't wait!


This little lovely was the only one of the set and it does what it was meant to do ~ Holds my teabags!!


Ok, when I spotted this in the thrift store I only saw the tray and FELL IN LOVE! Polka dotty goodness! Then I noticed the tray had a raised area for holding a cup. Then I found the cup. It's cute, but I think I just want to use the tray. Any ideas for this?

Confession: I bought these because I'm in love with aqua. I will not be using them in my kitchen. I think I will use these in my craft room for storing odds and ends.


:)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Awesome finds.
Susan

Jenny said...

My favorite are the cannisters at the bottom! What fun, Miss Amy.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You got some really great items. I love the Aqua canisters!!

Mardell said...

Hi Amy!
Did you get them all at the same time? I love the cannisters too. :o) I'm so glad you posted pics. I enjoy seeing other people's finds!