Thursday, January 29, 2015

Not KNITTING, but crochet!

Well look at me! Posting something on my little blog! I haven't posted in a while, and it's been even longer since I linked up to my dear friend Jenny's Alphabe-Thursday meme.

It's totally opportunistic of me, because I want to show you the adorable to-go cup coffee cozies I've been crocheting and selling in my etsy shop, Oak Tree Miscellany. Crocheting...not KNITTING! (See how I made that work for this K post? ;)


Aren't they sweet!?

It's like I'm crocheting a rainbow every evening once work and dinner and chores are done.

I hope you will check out my etsy shop.

And I really hope you will check out all the other way more interesting K posts over at Jenny's blog!

Have a blessed Thursday!

8 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Knitting is a great K-word. And so is Krochet. :))

carol l mckenna said...

These are delightful and wonderful needlework !

Happy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Adorable!!! These look so great!

Gattina said...

Very cute Crochet ! I hate knitting !

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

They are cute! So much nicer than the cardboard ones they give you.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

They are cute! I have yet to figure how to crochet. I don't know what I'm waiting for. Maybe finding a hook. :-)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I can do both if I put my mind to it.

Ames said...

So nice and colorful. I always need a cup coozie to keep my hand from burning. I also tried knitting , since I already know how to crochet and it is way too hard for my arthritic hands.