Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First ZSQ of 2009

Here's my first completed ZSQ of 2009. This is for a little girl named Raegan who is battling brain cancer.



I love making these blankets. I'm currently working on one for Virgil and next will be one for Stephen.

Today will be a good day to work on them. The university is closed until noon today, and I'm taking the whole day off because Stephen's school is closed and because I live just about an hour away from the University and roads are a little worse here.

Yesterday I made this dip that my husband loves. I don't know what you call it. I got it from a lady at work. Virgil LOVES it and has been nagging me to make it for a while! :) So, I finally did it yesterday. We like it with Scoops chips.

1 pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
finely chopped green pepper
finely chopped purple onion
about a Tablespoon of mayo
soy sauce to taste

Mix together well. I like to refrigerate it for a bit to allow the flavors to "come together."

So, that's all I got!

No comments: