I’m trying to get back into the groove! You know, the “holidays are over, back to work, outta bed by 6, routine machine” groove. And it’s hard. And I’m tired! I miss my naps! Who would have thought that 2 weeks off work would throw such a kink in my routine? Two glorious, routine free weeks! And my poor little family….they suffer!
So, in hopes of rectifying my lack of routineness, I confess:
1. I haven’t cooked a meal all week long!
2. My laundry hamper is overflowing onto my bedroom floor (this is an understatement)
3. I haven’t worked on any projects all week! Wait…I did rip some fabric for a ZSQ on Tuesday! ahh
4. I don’t even want to talk about the state of my refrigerator.
5. LG (the Leopard Gecko) is hungry! I forgot to pick up meal worms yesterday!
6. Stephen is in between bedrooms – he has his desk and book case in one room and his bed, clothes and toys/etc in the other. And he really wants to get moved. And I really want to start on my craft room. …sigh…
7. I have no snacks prepared for my sweet hubby and tonight is the college national championship ball game.
8. I ate CinnaMelts from McDonalds this morning.
9. I’m outta coffee!
10. We’re down to one roll of TP in each bathroom!!
Gasp, gasp, …let me catch my breath. …. Ok, I feel better!
Have a great day!