Sunday, February 1, 2009

a little therapy

I got a little therapy today. JoAnn's therapy! I could spend hours in that store and way too much money. However, I was so good. I only bought material (on sale) for a ZSQ for my sister's birthday gift and some glue (with a 40% off coupon). Good girl, Amy!

I needed therapy today. My mom is still in the hospital, and she feels just awful. She is in heart failure and has right lobe pneumonia. They are taking her off her pain meds to "clear" them out her system. Since Mom also suffers chronic and severe pain from an arthritic spine, this is especially horrendous for her. It is just a super awful thing to see and I worry about her so much.

Prayers for my Momma are so appreciated!

~@my

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Amy, your Mom is always in my prayers and so are you. Please let her know we are all praying for her.

~Kristen~ said...

Sending lots of prayers and hugs to your Mom and to you, dear friend!

said...

Bless her heart. Sending prayers!

PS - thanks for offering to help Mountain Baby Blankets!


Rachel
www.rachelcox.blogspot.com