Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Almost 2 years later...

{I meant to post these pics loooooooonnnnnng ago] :)

On June 19 it will be 2 years since Colleen's wedding. I was blessed to be a part of the planning for my niece's wedding. But even as my tongue agreed to do the flowers, my mind was saying, "Are you crazy? You don't know anything about arranging flowers!" Still, I dove in, doing my best to combine her desires with the trends of the time. I ordered several different stems of calla lily before I decided on these. They were soft, realistic and reasonably priced. The arrangements I came up with didn't have a lot of the frills of professional arrangements, but I think they captured the simple feel she was going for at her beach wedding.



Her bouquet:





MOH bouquet:

Mother's corsages:



The boutineers:


Unfortunately, I cannot find any photos of the bridesmaid's bouquet.

Preparing for and attending the wedding was such a fun time with lots of memories! It's fun to look back and remember!




2 comments:

robyn said...

love these kind for flowers. Had some at my wedding almost 2 yrs ago. You and your talent continue to amaze me! :D

Colleen Frampton said...

You did great 😊 I so appreciate all you did and have done done for me! Love you!