- I went on a job interview. It's not going to work out for me. But, wow, it was good to put myself out there again. Working in the same place for 14 years makes your interviewing skills a bit rusty. It was a good thing. Real good.
- I sent eleventy hundred band booster emails and texts. It's that time of year!
- I got up 30 minutes early each day to make sure my son got to early morning football practice on time.
- I cooked most evening meals at home!! SHOCKER! I'm going to get back to making them all at home...take out is a bad habit we have picked up over the last year. Not good at all!
- I ran my son back and forth to band camp every evening.
- Bought school clothes for said son.
- Reviewed his sophomore class schedule too.
- I crocheted on a blanket for a gift to someone who's bday is in September.
- Pinned a million items I'd like to make for the Fall Craft Fairs.
- Signed up for 3 craft fairs and contemplated another.
- Kissed and snuggled my sweet doggies a hundred times a day!
- Impromptu visit with my sister
- Taught my other sister how to use Pinterest
- Watched my son play in his first varsity football scrimmage as a starter.
- Watched him get injured. :(
- Iced the top of his knee with ice for 20 minutes, the bottom for 20 minutes, no ice for 40 minutes...
- Repeat the above 2234 times.
- Brought him drinks and meals and games and pillows and blankets and, and, and
- Scheduled with an Orthopedist...that appt is tomorrow...that will be another week........
- oh..and I bit a fly that was hiding in the straw of my McDonald's iced coffee.
- I really hate flies.
Monday, August 19, 2013
I'm joining Dana at the Old Red Barn to tell you about my week...as in the past 7 days. I don't know why I feel the need to clarify that.