Thursday, July 23, 2009

Makin' me feel special again!

Two of my awesome blog friends have bestowed awards upon me! Kristen and Carol - y'all are so cool! Thank you!


So here they are:

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

and this one:




You're over the top too, Ace! Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? close
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? dear
4. Your father? peace
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? forgettable
7. Your favorite drink? rootbeer (ok, I cheated!)
8. Your dream/goal? selfless
9. What room are you in? craft
10. Your hobby? many
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? progressing
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? famous
15. Muffins? malt-o-meal (did I cheat again?) :)
16. Wish list item? paint
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? Joann's
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pets? precious
22. Friends? true
23. Your life? fulfilling
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? Daddy
26. Vehicle? Ford
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Joann's
29. Your favorite color? greens
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? weeks
32. Your best friend? twins
33. One place that I go to over and over? prayer
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jill
35. Favorite place to eat? Mariachis
Passing it on! I know they gave it to me and I don't expect them to re-post, but I still gotta give back to my gals, Kristen and Carol and
3. Jimi
4. Jenny
5. Kristen C
6. Cathy (because she's brand new to the blog world and she's my niece!)

No comments: