Friday, September 16, 2011

~Happy Birthday to my LOVE♥~

Today is my husband's birthday!
He is 39. I like that he is older than me. { Even if only by a month. ;)}
I have loved him since I was 17 years old. I'll never stop!
There are many reasons to love him:
We fit each other.
He seeks wisdom.
He is GODLY. {One of the things I love most!}
He loves our son. And shows it!
He is quiet...but not.
His laugh is a burst of hilarity from down deep.
He is a lover of nature and doing right and doing for others.
He enjoys traveling..even if it is just a day trip.
Learning is a passion.
So is fishing.
He's a hard worker. A provider.
He loves me for me - warts and all.
He's pragmatic...but still has dreams..{he'd call them goals, and that's ok too! ;)}
He enjoys spending time with me as much as I enjoy spending time with him.
He's trustworthy, honest, sincere.
He tells it like it is, and doesn't concern himself with pettiness.
I could go on and on, but I don't want him to sound PERFECT or anything!!
hahahahahahaha

I love you with every ounce of my being, Virgil.

Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Amy, I'm so glad you two are blessed with each other! Happy Birthday Virgil!