Thursday, February 2, 2012

today

I am home today. Woke up with one of those headaches that get worse every time you move. And, if you move anyway, makes you nauseous. Then Stephen vomited. Sure, he's old enough to stay at home by himself, but he's still my baby. And besides...this headache.

I like being home. Prefer no one to be ill at the time. If you asked me, I'd tell you I think women or at least one parent should stay at home until the kids are grown. Of course, that is completely opposite of what I've done. Hind sight and all that. I might even elaborate and say both parents being in the workforce has been a major contributor to the downfall of the American family. And I'd assure you, that yes, I really believe that. Quanity will never win over quality. In my opinion.

Anyways, there would definitely be a few less people I'd like to high five in the face with a chair if I could focus on being wife and momma.

My head is full of projects and parties. So many projects I want to do around the house and hosting 2 parties soon - My sissy's (Carla) 50th birthday, and my niece's (Colleen) baby shower. I ♥ family parties. I think I need to make a list of the projects. I don't focus well. Adult ADD?

Healthy eating. I like it. So why do I have such a hard time doing it on a regular basis?

Sugar? Addicted lately and hate the way it makes me feel. So gonna kick the sugar thing in the face. NOT. WORTH. IT.

These things have been on my mind today.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Amy. I'm just about through the hiring process for my virtual job...I'll let you know as soon as I'm done all the info. I don't want to steer you wrong, but I'm really, really excited about this!

Hope your headache is better soon, sweet pea!