Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Meal planning and grocery shopping

Meal planning and grocery shopping are two weekly chores that I absolutely dread. Strange, because I actually enjoy cooking. I just hate coming up with something to eat. Several times I have planned to put together some kind of binder or box filled with meal ideas and ingredients needed for meals, catergorized by main dish, etc. And then I could just pluck out an index card and TADA...meal planned! Of course, being perpetually and hopelessly unorganized (or is it disorganized?) this plan has never come to fruition. SO, here I sit needing to plan some meals and write a grocery list and my mind is completely blank. There's nothing there! Nada! Oh, wait...Dana did give me an awesome recipe for peanut butter pie...at least it's a start!
~@my

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

AMY! I am so glad to hear from you! How have you been! I love your blog. When I read your post, I thought I would share this blog with you. Maybe it might help you out, too!

http://grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Terri! Thank you! It is so great to be hearing from you. I'm sure this blog will be a great resource for me.