Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving week

Preparations are being made for my second favorite time of the year! The house is looking good (Thank you Virgil for dusting the ceiling fans!). The refrigerator and pantry are filled with the makings of some awesome grub. Family and friends are due to arrive around noon to 1 pm on Thanksgiving day. I'm counting down to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. The Cowboys will be playing at 3 pm. Ahhh, yes, one of my most favorite days of the year! It doesn't hurt that I have 4 full days off work - and that we are planning to put up a few outside lights this coming weekend. (We are waiting until Dec. 6 to put up the tree - a real one!)And quite possibly we will make some tamales. And I am certain to do some crafting. Yes, this is a lovely, lovely time of year! :)

~@my

No comments: