Saturday, December 27, 2008

After Christmas exhale...

I love Christmas. I really do! But, what a relief today was, a perfect exhalation, a satisfying sigh after a busy, busy week... er month!

Today was perfect! Coffee and sugar cookies for breakfast, reading through 2 new cookbooks, and a quilt pattern book, searching the internet for fabric and free (and easy) quilt patterns, a 3 hour nap, playing Wii with Virgil and Stephen, and a big 'ol root beer from Sonic! Oh and new books, courtesy of a Barnes and Noble gift card from my inlaws!

And now it is 1:00 am and I'm about to cuddle into my cozy bed and sleep hard and get up and relax again tomorrow.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a relaxing day after!

~@my

1 comment:

~Kristen~ said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Hugs!
Kristen :-)