Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday FUNday!

An idle mind is truly the devil's playground! I am supremely unfocused on anything of a work nature today.

I've been dropping gratuitous stocking stuffer hint emails to my hubby. Virgil - here's another in case you're reading: Nuts and fruit and gloves are nice, but Fat Quarters, dear, give my life spice!

I've been thinking about Stephen. Today is his UIL competition in Listening Skills. I'm so proud of you, Stephen! You've come a long way Baby! You didn't give up, and you made a UIL team!! Here's a pic I snapped this morning of him looking all handsome and ready to represent:



I have another brag on Stephen. He was nominated by his school counselor to be a delegate in summer 2009 at the Lone Star Leadership Academy in Dallas. We going to do our best to get him there. It will be an awesome growing experience. Way to go, Stephen!

I've been thinking about Christmas decorating. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of it done this weekend. I love the house all cozy and decorated for Christmas.

I've been thinking about wrapping gifts, and making cards, and making presents!

Oh, I've been thinking...just not much about work!!


Oh, wait! I can't forget about this awesome give-a-way...I'm hoping to win it folks, but if you go to Catherine Holman's blog you might win it yourself!

Happy Friday!

~@my

No comments: