Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow! An award...

Well tickle me pink and call me happy! My pal Carol has given me an award! See it over there...on the right-hand side? Thank you Carol!

Part of accepting the award is to pass it on to ten other blogs. I love lots of blogs, but these are the tops!

1. I'll start with Carol's blog, Around Our House. I know she gave it to me, but her blog is one of my favorite places to visit. I love reading about her family and dogs, seeing her photographs, and hearing about her scrapping parties.

2. Another favorite is Jenny Matlock's blog. Jenny has three of the CUTEST Grandgirls I've ever seen! She is full of fun and creative energy and is a total inspiration!

3. Another place I visit regularly is Scrappin' My Bliss. Kristen is a hoot and does some awesome things with paper! Check out her blog for some neat tutorials and to get to know her Greek family.

4. Crazy Mom Quilts is a daily addiction! She amazes me with the amount of quilts she churns out. Her blog is packed with tutorials and patterns and photos of her delicious quilts.

5. I love reading my friend, Kristen Cook's blog. She doesn't blog a lot, but it is always fun to catch up with her goings on through her blog.

6. Sentiments from my Kitchen is a blogs with great recipes!

7. Pioneer Woman is my daily dose of humor. That lady cracks me up!

8. I have recently discovered the blog, U Create. Wowsa! This blog is jam-packed full of wonderful craft ideas and tutorials to go along with them. oh...and she has the cutest little pink and brown owl on her blog. Love it!

9. Have you visited the Moda Bake Shop? Oh my! Delectable!

10. and one more...Willow Lake Stitches is a great blog by a sweet and very talented quilter. I love seeing her new projects and long arm quilting!

3 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Amy, you're the best!!! Thank you!!! Mwaaaahhhh!!!

I did what I was supposed to do and passed it on, too!

Jenny said...

Wow, congratulations to you! I'm not sure what to do now and I'll read it later but I wanted to say - yay for you

Kari Sweeten said...

So glad you like Ucreate!! Thanks so much!!