Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Preview Party!

The Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Preview Party was a blast! My niece Cathy and I hosted the event together. We picked recipes from Gooseberry's newest and yet to be released cookbook, Slow Cookers, Casseroles & Skillets.

On the menu:

Mushroom Roast
Jeanine's Noodle Casserole
Brown Sugar Basil Carrots
German-style Green Beans
Yeast rolls (not from book)
Amaretto Strawberry Trifle (not from book)

The food was delicious and the company, amazing! There was lots of chatting and laughing.

Thanks,Gooseberry Patch, for giving us a reason to be together and visit!

Please check back for information on how to vote for our party on Facebook!



















































































2 comments:

Gooseberry Patch said...

Great photos...love the aprons! Best of luck. :)

Jenny said...

Amy, I love it! Love the aprons. I wish I could have eaten...that menu sounds wonderful!