Thursday, June 17, 2010

V is VOTE for us!! {pwease!}

It's Alphabe-Thursday!
My son, Stephen, and I are trying to win an iPad! Will you vote for our photo?
I know. I'm shameless!
**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS ALONG TO OTHERS WHO MIGHT VOTE FOR US**
http://shareasmile.smilegeneration.com/contest
Here's the pic we need you to vote for! He is currently ranked 10th - we really need your help!
You can learn more about what this photo is all about here.























Contest ends on Sunday June 20th!
Voters need to have either a facebook or twitter acct.
Hit the link, create a smile acct (this is really easy!!), will be prompted to validate either facebook or twitter acct (just links folks to sign in) and then they will have 4 votes. Click on Stephen’s picture and click the yellow vote button. Can vote 4 times in a row! Please give all four votes to Ste’s pic. WE REALLY want that iPad!!!
Thank you! I promise to return the favor someday! :)
Seriously! If you never need me to vote for anything...just let me know! I'm your gal!

14 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

He looks like he enjoys keeping everyone entertained! :-) Good to have a great sense of humor.

Keri {One Mama's Daily Drama} said...

I gave you my 4 votes! Good luck!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Consider him voted for (times 4). Hope he wins!

Short and Sweet said...

I hope he wins. At first I didn't understand the photo but then I clicked on the link and couldn't believe how funny the two boys looked making funny faces for the iPhone. Great job.

jen said...

Good luck. Hope we helped!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just voted 4 times! Good Luck!!

Cheryl said...

Good luck with the vote.

Natasha in Oz said...

Off to go and vote right now!

Best wishes and best of luck,
Natasha.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

good luck! i voted for you guys.

Jo said...

the perfect subject for V Week!!! Good Luck!!!

Viki said...

Good luck. I hope you all win.

Amanda Lee said...

What a funny face! Looks like the boys had some fun with that phone!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha...hope he wins :o) His eyes are such a beautiful blue!


Blessings & Aloha!
(trying to get to more "V" posts. My blog reading time is so limited!)

Jenny said...

Everytime I look at that picture it cracks me up!

I already voted and I voted from Chucks computer, too!

Thanks for a funny link this week, Amy!

It always makes me happy to visit you!

A+