Thursday, June 17, 2010

V is VOTE for us!! {pwease!}

It's Alphabe-Thursday!
My son, Stephen, and I are trying to win an iPad! Will you vote for our photo?
I know. I'm shameless!
**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS ALONG TO OTHERS WHO MIGHT VOTE FOR US**
http://shareasmile.smilegeneration.com/contest
Here's the pic we need you to vote for! He is currently ranked 10th - we really need your help!
You can learn more about what this photo is all about here.























Contest ends on Sunday June 20th!
Voters need to have either a facebook or twitter acct.
Hit the link, create a smile acct (this is really easy!!), will be prompted to validate either facebook or twitter acct (just links folks to sign in) and then they will have 4 votes. Click on Stephen’s picture and click the yellow vote button. Can vote 4 times in a row! Please give all four votes to Ste’s pic. WE REALLY want that iPad!!!
Thank you! I promise to return the favor someday! :)
Seriously! If you never need me to vote for anything...just let me know! I'm your gal!

14 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

He looks like he enjoys keeping everyone entertained! :-) Good to have a great sense of humor.

One Mama said...

I gave you my 4 votes! Good luck!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Consider him voted for (times 4). Hope he wins!

Short and Sweet said...

I hope he wins. At first I didn't understand the photo but then I clicked on the link and couldn't believe how funny the two boys looked making funny faces for the iPhone. Great job.

jen said...

Good luck. Hope we helped!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Just voted 4 times! Good Luck!!

Cheryl said...

Good luck with the vote.

Natasha said...

Off to go and vote right now!

Best wishes and best of luck,
Natasha.

Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

good luck! i voted for you guys.

Jo said...

the perfect subject for V Week!!! Good Luck!!!

Viki said...

Good luck. I hope you all win.

Amanda said...

What a funny face! Looks like the boys had some fun with that phone!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha...hope he wins :o) His eyes are such a beautiful blue!


Blessings & Aloha!
(trying to get to more "V" posts. My blog reading time is so limited!)

Jenny said...

Everytime I look at that picture it cracks me up!

I already voted and I voted from Chucks computer, too!

Thanks for a funny link this week, Amy!

It always makes me happy to visit you!

A+