Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tagged!!

Friend and super-cool chick, Carol, from Around our House has tagged me. Here's how it goes~

I have to answer five questions with five answers each, then tag five more people to play along.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
a) Living in our new house that we had purchased only 18 mos before.
b) Having lots of fun with my 7 yr old son.
c) Married to the love of my life for 8 years.
d)Realizing that things change.
e) In my 5th year of working at UNT.

Question 2: What is on your to do list today?
a) church
b) write grocery list
c) buy groceries
d) read chapter three in my text book
e) make shredded pork tacos and rice for supper

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?
a)popcorn
b)nuts
c)skinny cows
d)string cheese
e)triscuits and laughing cow cheese

Question 4: What five places have you lived?
a) a farm out side Gainesville, TX
b) Lubbock, TX
c) Fishing Bridge, WY
d) Gainesville, TX
e) Collinsville, TX

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a Billionaire?
a)give to church, certain charities, family and friends
b)travel, a lot!
c)buy my hubs and son a large set of acreage for hunting
d)build a home in the country with plenty of room and lots of recreational potential
e)Open my own business

Here are the five folks I'm picking:

Renae
Jimi
Becky C
Kristen C
Mary B

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi sweet Amy, I meant to e-mail you yesterday but you got to swamped...but I hope you felt the prayers I sent to you in the morning! I love the way you said "a large set of acreage". That cracked me up!