Thursday, August 14, 2008

Manic Craft Lady

I'm in a crafting craze! Every new thing I see I want to make. So not possible! BUT, I'm going to give it a danged hard try!
Here's what I've been up to the last few days:
ZippyStrippyQuilt #2 - for a baby boy



















You know you want the book!

My 10 year old niece, Katrina, loves polka dots. I got a bee in my bonnet and made this for her:













CUTE!
What's not cute is the brown outlined K on my driveway! OY! I should have put down some cardboard.
Also, a friend - Mardell, shared this idea - making dessert platters from old glassware and plates. Here's one I've made:














LOVE IT!
My current favorite photograph is of my 10 year old son, Stephen. It was taken at the beach this summer in Florida. His lip is being pulled up by the suction on the goggles and he has seaweed on his cheek. Isn't 10 such a great age?!


I received an email this morning from our Director. An ice machine is being placed in our breakroom for our use. ICK! Gives me the heebie jeebies! I've been in the bathroom too often and heard people walk out without washing their hands. Scoop or not, I'll be refraining from using the ice machine!
Be blessed ~ @my

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crafting is a good thing. And I love that picture of your sweetie, too. Such a boy.