Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Secret Life of Bees movie

My friend, Tonya E, just emailed me to let me know they've made The Secret Life of Bees into a movie!! I'm stoked about this. I love the book and recommend to anyone! The movie releases on Oct. 17, so you have time to read the book before the movie comes out. Here's a trailer:
http://movies.yahoo.com/premieres/9334561/standardformat/

Today is Thursday. The rain has cleared out. I'm skipping Meet the Teacher at school tonight and sewing a baby ZippyStrippyQuilt for a baby shower I will attend tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the sewing. This weekend, I need to try and finish up some of the clothes I started for Meg.

I am so hooked on these Stephanie Plum books! I'm on book 9 now...I read book 8 in one day on breaks and lunch breaks and before bed. These are not great literary finds, but they are SO entertaining. Still bad language though and I don't like that. Yes, I'm having a battle of conscience here...I know I probably shouldn't be reading them! ARRRGGHHH!

No comments: